Sunday, February 05, 2006

Let's get it started!.....


So, I guess I will get started on this blogging thing. I will admit, the concept seems a little strange to me. I mean, I think I am a pretty unique and interesting person in general, but I'll admit that my everyday thoughts seem rather ordinary to me. We'll see what you all think.....

So how to start.....

Just got back from a Superbowl party and I am staying up much later than I should but I was IMing with Brunsli and she told me to look at her lates blog posting with some blast from the past pics of us! Very amusing! Let me see if I can figure out how to add a picture to this. Thought I would share one of my favorites from a couple years ago...

5 comments:

Ree-C said...

Great picture. I love your locs. GORGEOUS!!!!

Creyole said...

Whew, talk about loc evny...I've got goose bumps just admiring your picture. So classy...we'll be patient!

Goodnapps said...

I am in awe!!!LOVE THEM LOCKS BABY!
I'm sure you will have lots of interesting stories, pics, etc to share.

Ree-C said...

Brunsli said you don't know what to blog about. She stated that you are over your locs, but I would love to hear some old stories on your journey. If not about your loccs, I find it a great place to share thoughts about whatever. I'm sure you will think of something. I'll keep checking in on you.

Dee said...

ok honey chile, your locks are beautiful! how did you get the crinkle, was it a braid out or twist? LOVE LOVE LOVE the color!