Friday, July 07, 2006

The reason for my extended absence........ My new addition!

So, my patient readers...... I would like to introduce you to the reason that has kept me away from you for a while.....

My new house! (well, new to me!)


Just like any proud mother, I think it is really cute! It was love at first sight and I put an offer down the day I saw it. (which was the first day I was out looking --- talk about fast!) And like any new baby, it is taking up a lot of my time! It needs a lot of cleaning (a lot) and I am still getting organized. It takes a lot of feeding --- houses are expensive! --- and I have friends at Home Depot already! And it is producing a lot of trash --- unfortunately, trash pickup only occurs once a week!

But all in all, I am very happy and very proud of my new addition! :-)

3 comments:

naadii salaam said...

congratulations!
news like this is definitely worth enduring an extended absence from the world of blogging. i am very happy that you now have your very own space to come home to from your new wonderful job.

peace!
naadii

Ree-C said...

Congratulations on your new home.

Dee said...

oh, how cute...that is a beautiful home, Congrats! You should be proud!