Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Springtime....

Spring is a time of rebirth and resurrection..... A time to start anew. And so.... I am resurrecting my blog. It has been a while since I have been able to write regularly and so now, I am working on rededicating myself to that. But.... the reason why I ended up stopping last year was that it became another requirement or obligation as opposed to something that I enjoyed. Like I have said before, I often think in blog posts.... that would make a good post.... I structure descriptive thoughts as draft blog entries in my brain, etc...

But last year was just a hard year for me... so many things became burdens, so many things were complicated. I have dedicated myself to simplifying my life --- I have no husband or kids. Shouldn't have been as stressed or pressed up as I had been.

So.... I am restructuring my life.... see my new blog posts soon!

19 comments:

Spiral_Loc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blackrussian said...

Hey Lady! It's been a very long time since you posted. Just checking on you. We've e-mailed outside of the blog notes before, but I think the address I had is no longer valid.

I just wanted to say hi and see how you are. Even if you don't post soon, please update me. I hope all is well with you.

很悶 said...

hi~..................................................

佳瑩佳瑩 said...

喜歡這裡-支持你的更新............................................................

林志趙喜妤易 said...

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat..................................................................

宋香君 said...

「仁慈」二個字,就能讓冬天三個月都溫暖。..................................................

家唐銘 said...

More haste, less speed..................................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼............................................................

罗韬 said...

你的部落格很棒,我期待更新喔............................................................

皇紫勳紫勳豪 said...

生活總是起起伏伏,心情要保持快樂才好哦!!............................................................

怡靜怡靜怡靜怡雯 said...

第一次睇你blog,鐘意!............................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」..................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

困難的不在於新概念,而在於逃避舊有的概念。......................................................................

于庭吳 said...

出遊不拘名勝,有景就是好的..................................................................

彬彬哲宇 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債.................................................................

陳嘉容 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

瑰潼 said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!!............................................................

Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanjay Sharma said...

Packers And Movers
Movers And Packers Kolkata
Packers And Movers in Kolkata
Packers And Movers Kolkata Salt Lake
Packers And Movers Kolkata Garia
Packers And Movers Kolkata Dumdum
Packers And Movers Howrah
Movers And Packers Howrah
Movers And Packers Burdhwan
Packers And Movers Burdhwan
Packers And Movers Kolkata Garia
packers and movers kolkata jadavpur
packers and movers kolkata baguiati

Packers And Movers Mumbai

Packers And Movers in Kolkata
Packers Movers
Movers And Packers in Kolkata
Packers Movers in Kolkata
Packers And Movers Durgapur
Packers And Movers Kharagpur
Movers And Packers Kharagpur
Best Packers And Movers
Best Packers And Movers Kolkata
Movers And Packers