Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sharing......

So it occured to me that probably about all the pictures I have posted on this blog so far are of my hair as it looks when I make it wazy by braiding it and letting it dry that way after I have washed it. I find that I wear my hair like this most of the time but every few months or so I decide to just let it dry "straight." I am in one of those periods now.

So I thought I would share some picture of me after a recent washing and re-twisting.....




Oh, and at the urging of Brunsli and her talk of 600+ SLs, I once counted mine. I am somewhere around 200....

10 comments:

brunsli said...

OMG! You posted!

200?

I'll count them for you in Aruba ... right after you trim my locks!

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I just saw your profile, and even though I love Star Wars 1st Trilogy, you gotta give credit where it's due! The Fight with Darth Maul, and "young" Obi Wan Kenobi was the $#!+....

I'll add your blog to my Hair Links Section: Peace!
queenlilocjourney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I like your Locs too!

Take Care! :)

Schnika said...

Hi, ran across ur blog while browsing the net (looking for styling suggestions for curling my locs), and had to leave a comment. Seems we have a lot in common...both single, professional women with locs. Your locs are beautiful! We also have similar tastes in books and movies. Last year I discovered Tananarive Due, and I am hooked! Anyway, enjoyed the posts I read and I'll be back!

Maryee said...

Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leighann said...

Wow. Straight or curly your locks are gorgeous. Hey if you like Ms. Due, then may enjoy Octavia Bulter (may she rest in peace). Her last book, "Fledging" was awesome.

Ree-C said...

Your locs look nice. By you having the long length, do you have problems with the weight of your locs after washing? Your locs are inspirational.

Mjfontaine said...

I luv your locs - and you page
I will be definately coming back ...


http://creativehealinggoddess.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hair cutting shears are Hairdressing Scissors that are specifically designed for cutting hair. They are also known as barber shears hairdressing shears or hair shears

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.