Monday, June 05, 2006

Living in a house that is being sold :-(

So right now I am living in a house that is being sold.......

My roommate is selling her townhouse and we have to keep everything perfectly neat all the time to be prepared for any potential buyers who would stop by at any time during the the day.....

Also, my roommate's real estate agent is sort of a nazi..... I understand making things neat but we have basically had to totally sanitize the house, meaning get rid of anything unique or unusual. So, I have nothing on the walls in my room now (too distracting) ....... Had to pack up all my cookbooks (too many) ...... Nothing on the sink in the bathroom......

But, if things go as planned, it will only be for the next week and a half! :-) And, at least, i guess it is geting me to make up my bed everyday......

2 comments:

brunsli said...

You're blogging again!

I don't know if I could manage without my hundreds of products out in the bathroom. At least it's for a whort time.

Leighann said...

Hmm, clean house? Maybe I should tell my husband we're selling ours. :-)