Sunday, March 26, 2006

Not bad, Yahoo.....



I am not sure that this collage does justice to the comparison but there are apparently limited editing collage options in Picasa.....

I have to say that I am relatively impressed with the avatar options that Yahoo provides for YM users..... As you can see, Brunsli and I have been pretty successful creating avatars that approximate what we actually look like (if you ignore that fact that we have the same face!) I am rather impressed that Yahoo would actually have a range of personalization options that approximate multiple natural hair options for black women. We know this doesn't happen often! I am actually working with a guy from Yahoo right now for work and he mentioned that they actually had an avatar look a like contest last year. I think Brunsli and I could have placed pretty high. Not bad, Yahoo!

3 comments:

brunsli said...

Cool! How'd you get the avatar to be so big? Email mine it to me, please!

And why I am stck in back, huh??? You coulda done 2! Or the pcture grid. *whine*

brunsli said...

I'm kinda of freaked out that we both have the same face. :P

AFunkyKindaGlow said...

I think I have the same face....
It is kinda of weird that we chose one face to represent "us" if you know what I mean.... I thnk yahoo need to give "us" more choice..lol