Sunday, March 05, 2006

So what's this all about???

So probably part of the reason I have hesitated to start a blog is because I have been hesitant to choose a theme. And I think I am not really going to either.

Hair blog? I mean I know really only about my hair. I have had locks for 11 years now but do I think I am an authority, no. And after 11 years, most of my a-ha moments are behind me, although I have had and do have some experiences that I would be happy to share. And probably my viewpoint is summed up as, it is a part of who I am not all of who I am.

I am probably being a little too serious about this. Brunsli talks about her hair experiences and her life experiences on her hair blog.... Any way, if I have to sum up what I think the theme of this little exercise will be for all of you out there I would say that it is:

the life experiences of a single black woman with locks in the professional world
There, I've said it. And I think I have left it broad enough so that I can talk about whatever I want! ;-)

1 comment:

brunsli said...

I'm sure it will be interesting...