Sunday, March 26, 2006

Pictures to go with previous post.....

So, here are the pictures that were supposed to be integrated into the previous post..... I may go back and try now that things seem to be working.....


Sorry, I dont have any pictures from India..... My camera got stolen there.... Long story.....










Turkey: Under thre canopy at Topkapi Palace



















Me in a club called Skuba in Chile! Fun!!!!!















Copacabana Beach in Rio.......












With a Brazilian friend at at y friend's wedding in Peru......

















With the mariachi guy on the Tequila train in Jalisco, Mexico and on the beach in Puerta Vallarta...
















Hout Bay on the southern coast of South Africa, near Capetown! Breathtaking!!!!!!



4 comments:

AFunkyKindaGlow said...

Im sorry to ask, but is the sole purpose of this post to upset me?

As I anticipate more drizzly cold London weather !!! :(

RedDredPrincess said...

Sorry, afunkykindaglow! I was just reminising.... :-) Our weather has not been so great here either lately...

Maryee said...

Stunning pictures! Your hair is slammin!!

Salkis Re said...

You look so refreshed in your pics. I am jealous of anyone who can travel. http://www.sisterlockswithstyle.blogspot.com/