Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tagged.....And needing your help!

So I wondered if it would happen.... and it did.... I've been tagged.

However, given the fact that everyone else I know has already been tagged and there has been a twist on tagging known as the interview going on, I thougt I would do something similar. But I would like to ask you all out there to submit questions for me to answer.....

So put on your thinking caps, warm up those fingers and get to asking!

I am an open book (well, sort of)!

5 comments:

naadii salaam said...

do you consider yourself to be "loc'd for life" or do you foresee yourself cutting your locs at some point?

Anonymous said...

What's your favorite place to visit?
Do you like movies?{favorite film?}

Cashana said...

Do you find it difficult to style your hair at its current length? What is your favorite way to wear your hair?

Naturally Sophia said...

Name your favorite possesion in your home. And why is it your favorite?

brunsli said...

How about showing pictures from when you first started locking your hair?