Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Product plug!

I have discovered a cool new kitchen toy.... Actually, I discovered it when I was looking for a Father's Day gift and was so intrigued that I bought one for myself too. It is called the Cameron Stovetop Smoker pan and it is so cool!

So say you are craving the taste of smoked meat but are only cooking for one and/or don't want to heat up a whole grill to do it. (for smoking meats nothing compares with charcoal!) You just get out your smoker pan, add some of the special wood chips in the bottom, put your meat in, slap it on the stove and cook away.

I have cooked chicken breast a couple times with this, using hickory chips, and it is delicious! For some larger cuts you need to cook on the stove and finish in the oven but so far I am very happy with the results. Check out the rich color on this chicken breast I cooked!


1 comment:

Ms Stella said...

before I read the post, I thought that was bread. Where do you get the hickory chips?