Monday, August 06, 2007

Up in the air.....

So I am a Libra..... Libras like balance. Our sign is the scales! It has become very obvious to me that August is going to be a transitionary month for me. I was preparing to make a new step this month since things seemed pretty stable for me and since then, everything has been thrown into FLUX! None of the stable stuff is feeling very stable these days....

My job........ Found out there are layoffs imminent and the future of my group is in jeopardy right when we were hitting our stride

My house...... One of the great things about my house is that there is an apartment over the garage that I rent out. I found out that my great, quiet, pay rent on time tenants are not going to renew their lease! :-( So I have to look for new tenants and figure out how to get them in there without losing any rental income.

So then, on top of it, I have this investment property deal...... It is all stressing me out! The thing is, if everything works out well then I will be great. If everything turns out bad, then I will have a lot of challenges ahead of me. If it ends up somewhere in between, hopefully it will be the right combination.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!! (and toes too!)

2 comments:

ayankha said...

Everything will work out (crossing fingers & toes)!

C & C said...

Even if everything doesn't turn out the way you desire.... it wont be anything you can't handle. Change is inevitable. Change keeps us on our toes, builds character and makes us stronger. You my dear are the definition of strong. When one door closes another door opens. Be ready to walk through and carry on with life.

Peace,
KA