Friday, November 02, 2007

That's one sweet Smokin Rasta Cat!


So I recall a few months ago reading a post by Afrobella on her blog about her love for flats. It was quite an empassioned and complete recommendation of a number of fashionable flat shoes. I myself am very comfortable in heels unless I am wearing flip flops on the beach or around the house.
But I did remember one particular pair of flats that she mentioned that I thought were really cute! So, I looked around for them online and couldn't find a pair anywhere in my size. It fact, it seemed as though they were discontinued/ So, I put it out of my mind.

Fast forward to my trip to LA in September. P and I were doing a little browsing at the Loehman's in Burbank and we were looking at the shoe section and there they were...... Sugar Shoes Smokin Rasta Cats, in exactly my size! So, of course, I had to buy them! And here they are....

I haven't actually worn them out but I think that they are so cute! I also found a pair of lavender Pumas in a style that I love (and have 3 other pairs in) in my size as well. It was like shoe nirvana!

1 comment:

Cluizel said...

CUTE! :-)