Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Getting over myself....

I have recognized a pattern in my behavior...... The reason why I was never very successful at keeping a journal for any length of time was that I would get busy and not have time to write about it, then, I would think that I needed to write about the things I missed writing about before I could start writing about things that happened now and so marked the end of my journal.

So, I was threatening to do the same thing with this blog, in the name of making sure that I had a complete record of my life. So, I am giving myself permission to write about the now, and finish up the stuff that happened in April and May later.... I will fill them in when I can!

4 comments:

blackrussian said...

Good idea. Part of the reason I haven't posted in nearly three months. The start-up has killed my blog time. But business is going well so I can't complain.

I need to post about the now and pick up the last three months when I can (if ever).

RedDredPrincess said...

Yes, please do! We want an update!

Trula said...

Oh my I feel you, it can be hard to keep blogging up. Do what you can :)

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to greet you! :)

I'm not online much, but stop by my blog for updates, next update will be OCT. [hopefully].

I try to BLOG once a season.

Take Care~