Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I am encouraged!

What a night tonight was...... History in the making..... I am proud, I am encouraged, I am excited about the political process!

I know that I have posted the "Yes We Can" video that Will.I.Am produced already but check out www.dipdive.com where you can check it out again as well as a video that a number of Latino artists put together on the eve of the primaries in Puerto Rico.

You all have probably noticed that I have taken a little unplanned hiatus from blogging for the past couple months. What can I say, life just got in the way.....

You will understand as I catch you all up on what has been happening -- check previous posts as I fill in from now through mid April...

1 comment:

Naturally Sophia said...

I am encouraged too. I heard that they will no longer be accepting $ from lobbyist too. I can't wait for him to be President! :)