Monday, April 30, 2007

A different dog.....

I decided to get my dog a nice short summer cut since the weather is starting to warm up..... She must have a really thick coat because i have noticed that she seems "happier" in cooler weather and always finds the coolest spot on the floor to lay on.....

So I took her in on Saturday. When I went to pick her up, I was told that she did not like the haircut at all and she was trying to bite the groomer when he got down to her legs which was a total surprise to me since she is always such a good natured friendly dog. My other surprise was how she looked!



After, I got over the intial shock of bringing in a black dog and getting a grey one back (!!) the cut is growing on me. The funny think is, she looks like a totally different kind of dog now -- more hound like. And apparently (hopefully) she will turn back black as her hair grows out.


I still think she's cute!

3 comments:

brunsli said...

Oh, poor baby. I think she needs a hair blog.

Marcello & Chicco said...

Woof woof woof biting groomer woof woof good idea woof!!

Anonymous said...

She looks sleek and very pretty with her new cut!