Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A little change of pace....

Inspired by the fast that my hair didn't fall down when I fell asleep with it up after taking a shower last night, I decided to wear my hair up to work today! I am typically the kind of person who, when they find something that works, sticks with it until it doesn't work anymore so typically I haven't diverged from hair down or back in a ponytail at work. But hey, who said there is anything wrong with changing it up every once in a while.

So here we have it! And I happened to get this cool spiral effect going on too... Who knows if I will be able to duplicate it again!


I will say that about mid day my neck started getting a little tired! My hair doesn't typically feel heavy to me but it when I have it in a bun it is just so much more compact and concentrated...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks nice, Very Nice! :)

I'm beginning to wear my hair up as well. thanks to LeighAnn! She sent me a bobby stick, and it really helps me keep my Locs put up. {Yea!!!} I hope to post pics of it this summer and fall.

Drop by my page sometime!
queenlilocjourney.blogspot.com

Take care~