Tuesday, April 03, 2007

For the sake of fashion.....

So on my first day back to work after vacation, I decided that i wanted to look super cute and wear something to show off my tan. My slight dilemma was that it is too cool to wear something short sleeved..... So I decided to wear my teal skirt and shirt. I have recently discovered that teal looks pretty good on me. So I pulled together my outfit and then realized that the shoes I have that go with the outfit have impressively high heels (see left).....

What the h*$!, I have to wear the matching shoes..... Right?

So, by the end of the day, my feet were screaming! Probably not the best choice after a week of wearing flip flops........

Ah, the things we do for the sake of fashion........

**********************************************************

Addendum:

Oops! I almost forgot! My matching hairtie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...beauty knows no pain.
The things we do be "flyy"... have you every tried the new Dr. Scholl's gellin's? They work great and make a heel tolerable to wear.

RedDredPrincess said...

Tra, I haven't..... I actually have some other gel inserts but I didn't think to try them....

Thanks for the tip!

muslimahlocs said...

wow. nice outfit and a hairtie to match!