Saturday, April 07, 2007

Puppy's first snow!


So there was quite an accumulation of snow on the ground by the time I woke up this morning. I still think this is totally surreal......


Snow in April!?!?






Snow in these locks that had just been basking in the natural glow of the beautiful Jamaican sun!


This was also, however, I realized, the first time my dog has ever seen snow! So it was fun to watch her "discover" it for the first time!






Running






up the stairs









Eating






Snow beard!

3 comments:

muslimahlocs said...

greetings. thanks for stopping by my blog. it does not seem right to go from sunshine to snow in such a short amount of time. it snowed here two days ago and we californians are still trying to adjust to the weather.

Mel said...

I have been fortunate enough to go from a holiday in the snow to sunshine back here in London! You and Brunsli have made me realise how much I need a break in the heat.

ayankha said...

cute pup! how old/breed?