Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm grown....


While I was sitting at the Hollywood Bowl last night, drinking red wine and watching Pink Martini and an orchestra play a tribute to the Cocoanut Grove (with a black conductor no less!),



I realized that I am officially an adult..... that and I want to revise/build upon my secret alter-ego wish.... I don't secretly just want to be a ballroom dancer, I want to be a multi-lingual singer, musician, ballroom dancer who rides a motorcycle! Yeah, that should about do it....

Oh, and there were fireworks!......






2 comments:

Q.Jones said...

Having an epiphany are we RDP? I must admit, that once I crossed a certain threshold, and when bills starting coming in my name, I felt this same thing.

Naturally Sophia said...

@qdotj Lol! And happy B-day.

RDP- You are too grown for me. Lol! The adult me wants to learn how to ride a motorcycle and also to take Salsa lessons. It's good to know I am not the only one.