Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tea for two....

Brunsli and I went to tea yesterday at these nice gardens in the area. I am sure that proper English folks would probably turn their nose up at the California version of tea. There was an option for iced tea and there were folks in jeans, tennis shoes and flip flops there. (As well as a woman with spikey pink hair and a tattoo on her arm!)


But it was fun to endulge our girlie sides. (which I do much more rarely than Brunsli, as you can tell!) and dress up in our sundresses and eat little sandwiches, although I was much more interested in the desserts! Brunsli commented on the proportion of dessert to other items on the buffet so we think most of the other folks came for the dessert too!

Afterwards, we walked around the gardens and let our food digest! The gardens were beautiful and it turned out to be a very nice day!

And then, in keeping with the good vibes, we went to a yoga class in a small local studio. It was really great and my shoulder, which had been bothering me for the past 3 weeks, now feels no pain! I think I am going to incorporate yoga into my daily "get your mind right and find a job" routine.

2 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

How I wish I was there! Tell Brunsli I love the dress and the black/white/yellow color combo. RDP, you look modelesque as always.

Unknown said...

From all accounts, looks like you guys had a fabulous day! As always, you represent us locked heads very well.