Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sisters??

Which of these women are sisters??
These two?


or these two?


The answer......neither!! So why have people been asking me this just about all my life??
For P and I, since junior high or high school people have asked us this. The only reason we can really figure is that we were both the same height with slightly similar builds and both wore glasses. And we were around each other all the time.
As for Brunsli and I, well, you have heard the stories already...
It is funny that we all arrived at natural hair through our own independent journeys.
At any rate, I guess it is sort of flattering for people to think that I am related to these two wonderful women who I have had the pleasure to call my friends all these years! As an only child, I have been lucky to be able to choose the women I am close enough to for people to think we are sisters!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In truth, you all *do* have a kind of a 'sister aura' going on ... :-)

Naturally Sophia said...

I agree with justice4alw! All 3 of you could be sisters.