Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Stinkin' Rose.....

After a little shopping on Melrose, P and I met up with Q for a couple drinks and then went to dinner at this place that P had once done a little publicity for called



that specializes in food with garlic in it! We sait in one of these tent booths on the right.

Not sure it is a place I would recommend to take a date, although, if you are both eating garlic maybe it doesnt matter that much....

The food was actually pretty regular. I ended up getting the prime rib with garlic mashed potatoes adn creamed spinach.

P got some appetizers and garlic fries, and for some reason, don't ask me why, Q ordered the Portobello mushroom ( I know, is this role reversal or what??) He really is not a vegetarian, y'all!


And then, just because we had to, we shared an order of the garlic ice cream! (I know, I know!) This is what P thought of it.....

I actually thought it was pretty good, in a weird sort of way, especially with the caramel mole sauce and proceeded to polish off the rest of the bowl....


No comments: