Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It was a good birthday!


Feliz aniversario a mim!

So, I celebrated my __ birthday in Rio! The group had a party that just happened to be on my actual birthday to celebrate everyone in the group who's birthdays were in October and November. But since it was on my actual birthday, I commandeered the party for myself! ;-) And, it was a great opportunity for me the wear this fabulous top I have had for a few years and requires a special occasion to wear it. What do you think?






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You looked gorgeous and that was a great outfit you wore.

blackrussian said...

IT IS VERY fabulous! Looks good on you girl!

RedDredPrincess said...

Thank you, ladies! I had a blast!

Anonymous said...

You look great. I love that top and the loc bun you wore really set it off!

RedDredPrincess said...

Oh, I forgot to mention! The earrings I was wearing were a gift from one of the women we met there. The first day we were there we met her, she was a friend of one of our friends and I mentioned that I liked her earrings and she took them out of her ears and gave them to me! She actually makes them herself out of fish scales that she dries out and then dies. They just happened to go perfectly with this outfit!