Thursday, October 18, 2007

My new purchase....

I decided that I am sick of having black luggage that it is hard for me to pick out from all the other black suitcases at baggage claim. So I went in search of a more colorful option! Others are on to this and there seem to be some popular colors that have become prevalent on the carousels these days, namely red or royal blue. I was looking for something more distinctive. I saw a light blue set but knew that they would become filthy after the first trip or two... So I continued my search, on and off, until I found them! There they were... sitting there in the front of the store at TJ Maxx. They were calling my name and I had to have them! A set of wonderful looking ballistic nylon PURPLE luggage.

Now anyone who knows me knows that I have a weakness for purple. And I admit, things just loom better to me in purple, which I understand is not entirely rational. And it is not all shades of purple. I prefer plum toned purples as opposed to grape toned ones, or in other words, purples with more red than blue. And I am a relatively recent liker of lavender since I am just getting over my general dislike for pastel colors. Okay, enough of the purple talk. Here is my new luggage!
Now why, you ask, am I buying new luggage????


1 comment:

AfroSaxon said...

I like the luggage!

Plus, purple looks good on you, for some reason...doesn't clash with your hair or anything (it actually accentuates it). Go figure. :D