Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Alright.....I admit it!.....

I have no butt!...... Well, not to speak of.....

I mean, not the kind of butt that black men talk about when they talk about butts..... It doesn't have a mind of it's own.... It doesn't follow me when I walk...... It doesn't jiggle and it doesn't clap...

In this age of internet dating, i am finding myself eventually asked if i have a butt.... And I will just admit to you all that this is not really one of my assets.....


Now, don't get me wrong.... I like my butt, I am not so worried about it getting droopy as I get older or anything but it is just not big.....and I am black. We are supposed to have butts, right?!?!

If I was white I would probably like my butt and have issues with other things that I am happy with about myself now....

So, I guess no matter who you are, there is always something that you wish that you can change... But it is what it is..... :-)

Thanks for accommodating my ridiculous rant!

No comments: