Thursday, March 15, 2007

An amateur takes on the NCAA.....

So, I finally decided to get in the pool at work for the NCAA championship..... And I made my bracket choices on ESPN. Now, I know really not much at all about NCAA basketball, despite the fact that I went to two big basketball schools. (I am sure many guys would find it a travesty that I only attended about 3 of the many free games that I could have attended while in school.) But, bolstered by the good performance by one of my alma maters and figuring that all of that college basketball news I have overheard over the year must be worth something, I decided to put my hat in the ring.

After a little bit of research, some school loyalty and some educated guessing, I have my bracket....


So far, only one of the teams I picked is out and I am tied for first in my pool! Now, I don't expect this to last but if it keeps up, I could do alright. Wish me luck!

No comments: