Friday, January 11, 2008

Starved for interaction!

So one of the things that is hard about being out of work is that everyone else is at work. After wearing the same clothes for 3 days and sitting in the house without going further than the sidewalk in front of my house, I can honestly say I am starved for human interaction!! There definitely is a social component to going to work and right now I miss it. I think I am doing all my annoying customer service errand calls in an attempt to have someone to talk to!

I am not sure that I would be good at working from home, unless it was just something that I have really passionate about. And I am going to have to arrange to have lunch with some friends or something so I won't become some crazy hermit who has conversations that are way too long and involved with her dog!

1 comment:

gema said...

Aren't you even walking the dog?!? Does wonders for your psyche. You both need the exercise to clear the heads.
Maybe it is time for a career change. It has been a long time to be out of work.